Thrifteds.


 
Random thrifteds.  Each kid had $5.00 Halloween money (thank you, Janey!). I just let them loose,  interested in what they might pick. And here's their loot. It all would have cost the full amount, but the fine ladies at the thrift shop always charge my kids something like 22 cents total for their items. 
  Melissa and Doug magnet dolls, tap shoes and sunglasses.  These are Miss Audra's pick

 Books, coloring book, a feed truck, a football for dad and an outfit in case we ever have another baby (no plans in the works now!).  Adrian is mighty generous.
And mine? Maybe $7.50. I just couldn't pass up wool hats and I am a wee bit addicted to books.

And you tell me now. What's your latest score?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...