Quickest Apple Dessert Ever.

 
This is not really a recipe or a complex idea. In fact, it's simple, something my dad regularly does, but something I always forget. I don't think I've made it in years. Have apples that may be going soft? Perfect dish. Have no dessert in the house (gasp!) and need something quickly? Perfect dish. So good.

Since I use this space to try to remember things...I'm popping it into the recipe file so I don't forget (again) next year.
Quickest Apple Dessert Ever

Fill a dish with diced apples.  Toss in a half cup of juice/cider or water. Sprinkle with cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins and/or brown sugar. 

Bake at 350 or (gasp!) microwave until desired firmness. Mash if you'd so desire. Serve plain, with ice cream or whipped cream.  And if you have leftovers, mix them into your oatmeal the next day.


Easy peasy and sooo good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...