Just us. And the ocean.

Mid day on a Saturday afternoon.  On an empty beach in NH, just around the corner from where we used to live. We used to run to this beach. We'd have picnics here.  We'd get ice cream together as newlyweds and bring it here to consume. I distinctly remember taking a quick dip here before looking at the home we made an offer on in Maine.  It was Justin's idea to take our littles here.  8 years ago, I dreamed of a great future with my husband and kids. And now I'm living it.  Just going back to that favorite spot is such a great reminder on how blessed we really are.
 


 










 





 
 Such a relaxing day for me, too.
 

1 comment:

  1. Taking time to count our blessings is such a gift to ourselves. Enjoy your wonderful life!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...