Pumpkin Pie Bars

My neighbor made these.  WHAT ARE THOSE?!-I said.  And *just like that*, I had her copying the recipe for me.  Mini pumpkin pie bars, that are hardly any work?  No rolling out crusts and no trail of flour over the whole kitchen?

Sign me up.






It's a Kraft recipe, adapted. And a good one at that.

Pumpkin Pie Bars

1-1/3 cups  flour
1/2 cup bwn sugar
3/4 cup butter, softened.
1 cup oats
1/2 chopped pecans (optional)
8oz cream cheese
3 eggs
1 15oz can pumpkin
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinn.
1 tsp nutmeg
1tsp allspice

1) Mix flour, bwn sugar, butter until blended.  Add oats and nuts.
2) Press 2/3 into a bottom of a greased 13x9 pan. Bake 350 for 15 min.
3) While baking, mix cream cheese, eggs, pumpkin, sugar and spices. Pour over crust.  Sprinkle remaining oat mixture over crust.
4) Bake another 25 min.


4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm, these sound yummy! My hubby loves pumpkin. He would be swooning if I made this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds soooo good! And a pretty easy recipe, too. I think I might have a few cans of pumpkin left from the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, they sound yummy. You had me at 'pumpkin', and then again at 'cream cheese'! :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...