Happy Thanksgiving 2013

Happiest of Thanksgivings to you, my dear readers. I'm thankful for all of you, and how you hop on this blog of mine regularly. Blogging isn't my job, I do it for fun.  And I'm humbled and blessed at the connections that have grown since I have started it.  Thank you, kindly.

As for Thanksgiving, I shall be doing the following:

Cooking and baking. With help, naturally.
 Being outside, regardless of the weather, with my favorites (including the dear husband of mine, pictured below.
 And reading a few (dozen) books with my loves.
That's what we'll be up to.  Wishing you and yours the comfort of a cozy home and the relaxation that comes with a slower rhythm a holidays gifts us with.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving and lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day together. Wd STILL love Richard Scarry! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Thanksgiving! ¤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jackie I am positive it was wonderful and thinking of all those smiles makes me happy. B

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...