She has a bedroom!!!

I'm embarrassed to say that sweet girl's room has been a 'dumping' ground for unpacked boxes since we moved. She's in our room so we don't have to heat one more room.  Riiiight.  Who am I kidding?  She's in our room because I want her there.  I love my babies close. 

Anyway, this was the big reveal the first night. There's still so much I want to do...but it's a start!





And a few day pictures...



 And of course sweet girl.





 She had enough, but you can see that tooth.


3 comments:

  1. I think we all have those rooms where boxes and things that don't have a home yet end up. We call ours Narnia. :-)

    Sweet girl's room is sweet. I really love the fabric book and vintage picture. Did you make ther book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tooth! So cute! I love her room. I normally don't care for wallpaper, but I really like it in her room! It's a little girly without being too overbearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh all the wonderful things (and not so wonderful) that will happen in that room :) A girls room is her scared place!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...