Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

How do I not have my oatmeal raisin cookie on here?!  Must remedy that...

This is an original Jackie recipe.   There's a balance of 'healthy' stuff to make them really good for you.  (I can dream, right?)

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, a Jackie original


1/2 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup shortening, softened
1 cup brown sugar (I never pack)
1/2 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp  vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp allspice
1/4 cup flaxseed meal
1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
2 cups oats
2 cups raisins

Mix butter, shortening, sugars.  Add eggs and vanilla and mix.  Mix in baking powder, soad, cinn., allspice flax meal.  Add whole wheat flour and oats, mix.  Mix in raisins. Drop by rounded teaspoons on greased cookie sheet.

Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes.




Like the majority of what is created in this kitchen, I had a helper.
Wouldn't have it any other way.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love oatmeal raisin cookies. You have a very cute helper, too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...