Cream Cheese Brownies

This was a mid move "What's in the pantry, what needs to be used up, I need dessert" type emergency.  I came up with this...and they were grand.  Must be recorded before I forget.


Our neighbor went off her diet just for one brownie.  She said it was worth it.


Cream Cheese Brownie

Start with the Baker's One Bowl Chocolate Brownie.  (I just reduced the sugar).



4oz.  BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate

3/4 cup  butter or margarine

1 1/2 cups  sugar

3 eggs

1 tsp.  vanilla

1 cup  flour
Melt chocolate and butter in microwave, stirring after each minute of cook time, stir together until smooth.  Mix in above ingredients in order. Place 2/3 greased 13x9 pan.  
Make the cream cheese part.
One box of cream cheese (I think it's 8oz).
2 eggs
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Whip until creamy.  Drop by heaping tablespoons on top of chocolate batter in 13x9 pan.  Drop remaining chocolate batter on top of cream cheese piles in same 13x9 pan.  Swirl with a knife.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. 

And then don't blame me when you keep evening up the brownie line in the pan. 

2 comments:

  1. I loooove cream cheese brownies. Something about the combination of cream cheese and chocolate is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll be taking a break from crafting this afternoon to make these, thanks Jackie!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...