Labeled Draw String Storage Bags



I'm not a fan of clutter. Too many toys out, a sink full of dishes and a table that is not clear drives me crazy.  Unfortunately, I'm the only one who feels this way in my family.  Sigh. 

Conquer one thing at a time, I tell myself...and let the rest go.  Lately, I've been on mission to tackle these migrating puzzle pieces.  I made some of these from onesie snaps in a jiffy...they're not fancy, but they were quick, handy and free.  Plus they worked like a charm. Puzzle pieces ended up in their respective bags.  A remarkable concept! 
I am convinced everything I own must be organized in a labeled bag. 
 



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. We must be on the same wave length! I've been feeling the same way lately. I've been working on sewing up some bags too. Most of mine do not have labels since they are gift bags. Last March I had sewn up some xmas gift bags (what better time than March to work on xmas.) And this past xmas we used them, and there were a HIT! Everyone wanted to keep theirs (which is somewhat the purpose, but then I figured out I wouldn't have any to use next year.) So I've been working on building the stash of xmas ones. I found I needed a lot more of the bigger ones. I am also working on some bags for birthday gifts-I found some cute cupcake fabric on sale. So I too have been sewing some bags. And puzzle bags would be great! And Mr Potato Head bags! And wooden blocks bags! And play kitchen toys bags! Wow, maybe you should pick me and send me some of the labeled ones :)
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please!! :) These bags are beautiful! I want to make some for alana!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...