Quilted Christmas Wreath Table Runner


Goodness, it seems like ages ago I made this table runner. I think I may have been in high school, working on making some holiday decorations for my hope chest (I was quite a kid).   It's good to dig through that box of Christmas treasures and re-discover those decorations you just love, yes?  Well, this is one that I love.  I saw a picture of the wreath in a magazine, made two, created a table runner. 

Not the best picture or the straightest stitching, but I used tiny one inch strips to create log cabin blocks that put together form a wreath.

What treasures do you re-discover from you Christmas box annually?

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only person who received a hope chest. I got mine in high school and always referred to it as my hopeless chest because there was nothing in it to prepare me for marriage or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed at the hopeless chest! Half the stuff from my hope chest I'm not interested in anymore anyway. There's just a few keepers. So you were smart not wasting your time collecting junk. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...