Play Kitchen Accessories Part 6: Felt Fruits

In continuing my plight to add many homemade play kitchen accessories, here's the next one in the series.  Felt fruits.  Bananas (that actually peel), apples, oranges and strawberries. All made from felt from recycled plastic bottles.  Go green!  It probably cost me less than $2 for these. I didn't use a pattern, I just whipped up something according to my imagination.  I'm hoping they look recognizable. :)
I sort of like the little strawberries.
Here's a run down of the rest of the kitchen accessories, in case you missed them.
Part 1: Market bag
Part 2: Dish Towels
Part 3: Potholders
Part 4: Felt Veggies
Part 5: Apron
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. This is on my to do list too! I've been want to make all sorts of felt foods!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...