Harvest Appreciation


It's not Thanksgiving yet.  I don't want to wait until Thanksgiving to be thankful, because I'm thankful today. 

Thankful for Nam and Pap, their old farm house and the marvelous garden we planted together.
I'm thankful for (and amazed at) the plants we grew.

I'm thankful for my ever faithful little co pilot. 
I'm thankful for our bountiful harvest that just keeps coming. (There's cucumbers, 5 different kinds of tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, hot peppers, broccoli, parsley, basil, cilantro, oregano, and probably other things that I can't remember in this wagon).

And I'm *trying* to be thankful into the evening, as I'm in the midst of preserving.
Won't you join me and begin Thanksgiving early this year?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...