Chocolate Drops

The nice part about making and sharing these cookies is my popularity instantly soars.  Especially if I serve these with a nice glass of cold milk.  Mmm.  It's from a recipe I found on the box of Baker's unsweetened chocolates.  And it's divine.  D-I-V-I-N-E.  Trust me, you'll think the same.
Chocolate Drops

Cookies
4 squares unsweetened chocolate
1 1/2 sticks butter
1 1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 1/2 cup flour



Frosting
1  8 oz tub cool chip
3/4 cup chocolate chips

Microwave chocolate and butter, stir until melted (I usually do a minute at a time and then stir).  Add rest of ingredients.  Chill (sometimes I chill overnight). Drop by rounded balls.  Bake 350 for 10-11 min (they won't look done, but trust me...they are). 

Make glaze by stirring and microwaving cool whip and choc. chips until melted. (again, a minute at a time, stir in between).  You really have to stir a while for it to look like the picture. Let stand for an hour or so. Spread on the cookies. Try not to devour the whole plate of cookies in one setting.  And if you think of any tips on how I can get my husband to practice portioning, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...