Play Bed

I had a play bed when I was little.  And I loved tucking in my special dolls and/or stuffed animals as I went to bed.  I thought our little guy would eventually like to do the same with his stuffed animals.

This bed was made from scraps from a woodworking shop.  The wood was used to replace the seats on tourist trolleys here.  It's not perfect, but it's solid and functional.  Check back in tomorrow to see the accessories that I made to go with the bed.


And my baby was very helpful making this. And apparently it  was a tasty snack.


Cost:  Free.  Well, except for that drill bit I broke and need to replace.

Challenge:  Ask a local hardware shop or woodworking shop if you could have some of their scraps.  What can you make out of their scraps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...